Data analytics continues to be one of the hottest technology trends around. In this course, you’ll jump start your knowledge of what data analytics is and isn’t, what it can and can’t do, and most importantly, how you can change the way you think about data to prepare your firm and your clients to take advantage of the data revolution.
- Differentiate between the four types of analytics and which ones are most valuable to
- Understand the different types of talent you’ll need to hire to leverage data analytics,
and The skills needed by each.
- Why data is increasingly being recognized as a corporate asset
- The data analytics skills needed based on the type of problem you’re trying to solve
- How asking better questions of the data will give you a greater impact
- The biggest challenges in setting up data infrastructure
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
Amanda Wilkie Marc Staut
Register for this Bundle
Data Analytics: The Who, The What & The How | BUNDLE (5 COURSES)