How do you keep up with accounting?
Come hear this entertaining and informative coverage of the major issues happening in the accounting world today. This special update for financial professionals provides the latest developments in the five driving trends of the shift change – leadership, learning, technology, generations and workplace. Tom Hood, recently named as one of the Top 100 Most Influential People in the CPA Profession will cover the latest updates on regulations and standards, tax and employee benefit plan audits. Issues with the IRS, DOL and the results of MACPA’s town hall polls will provide you with the latest information to position yourself for success.
- Discuss the current state of the profession and what you can do to adapt to the significant changes that are ahead
- Review issues and proposed legislation relevant to CPAs and the profession
- Understand the structure of the CPA profession and what is driving the changes
- Latest developments in the CPA profession
- Five driving trends of the shift change
- Latest updates on regulations and standards, tax and employee benefit plans, IRS and DOL
- Trends and issues facing CPA firms and business, industry and government
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
T Shaped Professional Leadership
CPE Field of Study
Business Management & Organization
Who Should Attend
CPAs who want to stay current on what is happening in the Profession.
Tom Hood Rebekah Brown
Register for this Event
CohnReznick – Professional Issues Update