Are you new to performing single audits? Or perhaps you need a refresher on the key concepts of performing a compliance audit of federal awards? This core training course will elevate your proficiency and efficiency to perform a single audit using the OMB Uniform Guidance. Gain the confidence you need to navigate the difficult requirements of this challenging audit area.
- Recall how the requirements of the Uniform Guidance relate to GAAS and the Yellow Book.
- Recognize a pass-through entity, recipient, subrecipient, and contractor.
- Recognize the auditor’s responsibilities related to the SEFA and major program determination.
- Identify how the compliance supplement relates to the single audit.
- Recall key points related to the auditor’s responsibility for testing compliance and internal control over compliance.
- Identify the key reporting requirements in a compliance audit.
- Identify some common audit deficiencies found in single audits.
- Identify types of federal awards.
• An overview of a single audit under the Uniform Guidance • Schedule of Expenditures of Federal Awards • Major program determination • Identifying types of compliance requirements and using the compliance supplement • Testing both compliance and internal control over compliance • Reporting requirements in a compliance audit • Common deficiencies found in single audits • Update on Government Auditing Standards, 2018 Revision
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
Who Should Attend
Audit staff new to the single audit process and those needing a refresher of key elements of a compliance audit of federal awards
Oct 20, 2020
12:00 pm - 5:30 pm EDT
Calibre CPA Group PLLC
7200 Wisconsin Ave
Bethesda, MD 20814 US
Register for this Event
Calibre CPA Group – Part 1 Uniform Guidance Course