This session will use concepts from New York Times best-selling author Kelly McGonigal, PhD and her book, The Upside of Stress, to serve as a “mindset intervention.” Stress is not always bad; in fact, it can make us stronger, smarter and more successful, and even increase our empathy toward others. It’s how we think about stress that determines its effect on us. This session’s scientific studies and personal stories will help you rethink stress making it work for you.
* Think about stress differently
* Activate the brain’s natural ability to learn from challenging situations
* Apply techn
* Learn how your view of stress determines its effect on you
* Learn how to think of stress differently so that it is beneficial rather than harmful
* Learn the many benefits of stress and how to cultivate a min
Anyone who experiences stress ie. everyone