Your firm needs to adapt to a changing environment and market. But where can busy professionals find the time to learn and implement new skillsets and toolsets? In this course, you’ll learn where to find the time without feeling overwhelmed.
This nano learning course focuses on creating and sustaining continuous improvement.
- Identify key areas for change and cultivate a culture of continuous improvement
- Identify how Lean Six Sigma can help your firm
- Recognizing the dangers of losing relevancy and complacency
- Key CPA firm opportunity areas
- Current trends in the profession
- Understanding the role of employee engagement
Business Learning Institute
Who Should Attend
- Anyone working in a firm or company
Register for this Event
Building Capacity to Focus on What Matters: Creating and Sustaining Continuous Improvement