Your firm needs to adapt to a changing environment and market. But where can busy professionals find the time to learn and implement new skillsets and toolsets? In this course, you’ll learn where to find the time without feeling overwhelmed.
This nano learning course focuses on building a culture of continuous improvement through high functioning teams.
- Identify the roles and how to build high functioning teams
- Identify strategies for building a culture of continuous improvement
- Four roles in a high performing team
- Strategies for increasing buy-in
- New metrics for measuring success
Business Learning Institute
Who Should Attend
- Anyone working in a firm or company
Register for this Event
Building Capacity to Focus on What Matters: Creating a Framework for Collaboration and Problem-Solving