This course identifies the tools, understanding, and skills to enable today’s Controller to be successful tomorrow.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify a new vision for their accounting department.
- Recognize the changing role of accounting from data aggregation to data analytics.
- Identify business cycles and tools to map out their organization and the overall industry cycles.
- Identify new tools to employ including data analysis, robotic process automation, artificial intelligence.
- Recognize the real reason companies fail and the relationship to working capital.
- Improve recruiting, retaining and developing of staff.
- Economic trends and business cycles
- Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics
- Tools (Visualization)
- Change and impact to Accounting Function
- The Strategic Controller/CFO
- Controller/CFO Value
- Business Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Contingency Planning
- Working Capital
- Lifeblood of the business
- Business failure statistics
- Business Turnaround
- Key ratios
- Recruit, Retain and Develop
- Unstoppable Teams
- Profiling for Success and Development
- Employee Needs
- Leadership Development & Servant Leadership
- Future Focus
- CEO, Board and Executive team interactions
- Environment scanning
Business Learning Institute
CPE Field of Study
Business Management & Organization
Who Should Attend
Attendees should be aspiring controllers, controllers, VP-finance, CFOs or CPAs that serve the preceding positions.
Participants should be open-minded and willing to learn about business strategy in addition to accounting tactics.
Register for this Event
BKR International – Healing Customer Pain-Points and Aligning Staff through Relentless Innovation