Businesses are like a spinning top. They eventually slow down and start to wobble. This course will show attendees how to recognize the wobbling in their organization as well as learn how to postpone or eliminate wobbling completely. The end result is a longer business life for their organization.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the signs that a business is wobbling.
- Identify the relationship of Entropy and Renewal for a successful business.
- Apply innovation tools to renew a wobbling business.
- Recognize how business cycles should be identified and navigated.
- Learn how to repair a wobbling business.
- Why Businesses Fail, and it is not for lack of cash or working capital.
- Finding, charting and trending business cycles for your industry and your organization.
- Identifying over 100 ways in which businesses wobble.
- How to increase your organization’s Innovation processes.
- Recognize how business model progression impacts longevity of an organization.
- Identify and use the metric to predict bankruptcy.
- Learn how to turnaround a troubled organization.
- And, many more practical tools and lessons to support your company!
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Business Management & Organization
Who Should Attend
CFOs, Controllers, and CPAs in public practice will all benefit from this course.
Jim Lindell Jennifer Elder Joselin Martin, CPA, CCIFP, CGMA
Register for this Event
B&I Mastermind Series – How to Tell If Your Business is Wobbling