Bring your questions, suggestions and solutions for an open-forum discussion. It’s all about you – what are your challenges and how can we help?
This course is designed to build on what you are already doing right and add specific steps you can implement immediately to have a positive impact on your organization’s future.
- Define what it means to be strategic
- Describe 8 characteristics of strategic thinking
- Identify 5 roles to enhance your strategic skill set and improve how others see you in the organization
- Identify 5 roles for developing strategic skills in your subordinates, team-mates, and coworkers
- Strategic roles for moving to the future
- Characteristics of strategic thinking
- Roles to enhance your strategic skill set
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
Who Should Attend
Finance professionals with decision-making responsibility
Register for this Event
B&I Mastermind Series – B&I Mastermind Series – Avoiding the Re-Opening Roller Coaster