This program gives attendees a proven set of tools to better handle the changes in their work and personal lives. The overall goal is an adaptable, resilient workforce that is comfortable with continuous change.
* List the four steps of processing change
* Describe personality traits as they relate to change resistance
* Recognize the value of the Personal Power Grid
* Identify techniques for managing personal transition
* Inventory of change in our personal lives * The phases of change: Old State, Neutral Zone, New State * Creating short-term goals * Setting realistic work levels * Giving support
Professionals in a leadership, supervisory or managerial position.
At least one year managerial experience