Change and innovation creates conflict – and must be dealt with in a healthy way. This is even more difficult in a “distributed workforce” environment. In this interactive session, participants will learn a systematic approach on how to deal with “controlling” types..
- Recognize the impact of personal and workplace conflict
- Identify individual communication styles
- Identify ways to deal with the really tough communication challenges
- Develop your own personal power map
- Identify individual and organizational conflict styles
- Identify do’s and dont’s for preventing workplace conflict.
- Defining the problem – The multiple types of difficult people and how to spot them.
- Clarifying the cost – the damage done by difficult people.
- Three absolute do’s and don’ts in managing conflict with difficult people.
- How to recognize “shark” like behavior.
- Distinguishing rational from intuitive approaches.
- How to expand your behavioral flexibility to handle specific kinds of tough situations.
- Using “pacing behavior” to build trust and defuse anger patterns.
- Improving interpersonal communication skills.
- How to stop hiring and encouraging “victims”.
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Karl Ahlrichs Jennifer Elder
Register for this Event
B&I Mastermind Series – Conflict and Communication in a Remote Workforce ‐ You vs. Me vs. Tech