Leadership development is the single biggest challenge, and the biggest opportunity, facing organizations today. This two and a half day program will equip participants with the resources they need to forge relationships, expand their competencies and empower them to become leaders. It’s not about climbing the ladder. It’s about serving your team, your organization, and yourself. It’s about being a CPA who can lead well.
Please apply to be part of Leadership Academy 2020 before registering.
Develop the resources needed to build relationships, expand competencies and empower yourself to become a leader.
- Forge relationships
- Build competencies that empower leadership
- Identify and leverage your own unique leadership strengths
- Discover what these strengths mean
- Understand the implications of how your strengths can affect your personal life, career and the CPA profession
- Learn the three essential competencies for leading in rapidly changing times – strategic thinking, strength-based leadership and network leadership.
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
Tom Hood Rebekah Brown Bill Sheridan
August 19 - 21, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel
903 Dulaney Valley Rd
Towson, MD 21204 US
Register for this Event
2020 BLI Leadership Academy