This course will count towards the latest 24-hour Yellow Book CPE requirements, which requires 4 hours of training specific to the Yellow Book whenever a new version is released. Learn all the details of the latest version of Government Auditing Standards, and how it applies to you!
Course ID: YB4
Yellow Book in 4 Hours – Complying with the Latest Requirements
- Describe the latest Yellow Book requirements
- Explain what needs to be done different from generally accepted auditing standards (SASs) on financial statement audits to also comply with Yellow Book
- Discuss other services that Yellow Book applies to, such as reviews, examinations, agreed-upon procedures and performance audits
- When does Yellow Book apply?
- Types of engagements covered by Government Auditing Standards
- Overarching requirements, such as independence, ethics, competency, and quality control
- What Yellow Book does and does not require for public accountants and governmental auditors to do
DESIGNED FORPublic and governmental accountants at all levels interested in remaining current on Yellow Book requirements
FIELD OF STUDY
- Auditing (Gvmt)