In today’s fast paced business environment, writing with clarity and persuasion is a much needed skill. The goal of this virtual learning experience is to improve participants’ business writing so readers can grasp the intended meaning easily. The focus is on making writing clear, concise and impactful.
This course is full of activities allowing everyone to practice revising and editing and can be customized for different business groups or applications within an organization by reference to writing sample. It can be delivered in various formats (virtual, face to face or “hybrid”). Facilitators deliver the course using the ThinkTank collaboration software platform which enables a “hands on” approach to ensure a highly interactive and engaging learning experience.
In addition to this core course, there are six (6) specific 2 hour sub-courses that are avaialbe to be scheduled:
* Writing for Results – Email
* Writing for Results – Grammar and Punctuation
* Writing for Results – Goal Setting
* Writing for Results – Business Plans
* Writing for Results – Proposals
* Writing for Results – Providing Feedback on Written Documents