Your writing represents you and your organization. Success in your career, success with customers or clients requires clear, concise, and polished communication.
Course ID: WRITE
Writing for Results – Business Writing Skills for All Levels of the Organization
- Learn professional techniques to plan, organize, and present your ideas for maximum impact whether you are writing a proposal, e-mail, report, letter, or business case. Develop practical skills to increase your ability to inform, persuade, and motivate your reader. In addition, learn to identify and correct common mistakes in structure, grammar, and usage. Bring a current project and get feedback on your business writing skills.
- Save time by planning and organizing your writing
- Prepare beginnings and endings that grab and keep the reader’s attention
- Put your writing on a diet, cut the fat and write concisely
- Writing mechanics including word usage, grammar, punctuation, and proofreading
- Edit and polish your writing for maximum impact
- Practice with real-world writing makeovers