This course not only enhances your ability to sell your services professionally, but it also helps focus broader business and career issues. In these troubled times, you must know who you are, what you do, and why you are better than the competition. You must know your mission, your vision, your goals, your market position, and your message. Get that right and you dramatically enhance your sales and marketing efforts. Get it wrong and you waste your time and money … or worse.
Course ID: BRANDID
Who Are You? Creating and Marketing a Brand Identity for Yourself
- Learn to articulate your mission in a way that you can use to market yourself and make key career decisions
- Discover insights about how you can package your services in a way that makes you more attractive to your prospects, clients, and current or future employers
- Develop an approach to positioning yourself to gain a competitive advantage
- Study the solid marketing ground work to apply to your business – and career – planning
- Review marketing tactics, tips and tricks
- Marketing can change your life
- A highly-interactive course designed to give you a hands-on experience that you can use immediately – whether you are trying to sell an engagement, convince a colleague about the merits of your ideas, or looking to make a key career move.
- A combination of proven marketing, organizational development and strategic planning techniques in an easy-to-use format.
- It’s also fun
DESIGNED FORExecutives and professionals who want to market themselves more effectively.
FIELD OF STUDY
- Personal Development