“Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality.” – Warren Bennis. Most leaders have the ability to create a vision but often lack the ability to cast it throughout their lives or organizations. Vision casting is the key in propelling the vision to come to life. Leaders have to regularly and consistently remind others why they do what they do. Every task, no matter how seemingly insignificant, ties back to the vision. This session will tap into the ability to create vision, communicate the vision and cast the vision so that it sticks and is executed at every level of the organization and in your life.
Course ID: VISICAST
Vision Casting: Creating a Vision Others Can Follow
- Define vision casting
- Apply concepts to cast a vision strategically
- Communicate the vision and put it into practice
- How to cast vision strategically: defining your vision.
- Communicate the vision: every level of the team and/or organization
- Engage others in the vision
- Celebrate vision systematically: regularly rejoicing in the successes
- Operate in your vision continuously: putting your vision into practice
DESIGNED FORManagers, leaders, and teams
FIELD OF STUDY
- Personal Development