The requirements of U.S. GAAP can be overwhelming for professionals responsible for the preparation of financial statements. ASC 810, Consolidation, provides guidance on consolidations, specifically variable interest entities. This program presents the latest guidance on implementation of the standard, including examples.
Course ID: VIE2
Variable Interest Entities and Related Party Leases
- Participants will be able to:
- Recognize related party leases and how they impact consolidations
- Present consolidated financial statements that include variable interest entities
- Background and recent developments
- Consolidated requirement
- Applying variable interest entity guidance to common control leasing arrangements
- Illustrative examples and questions for discussion
DESIGNED FORCPAs preparing financial statements that include related party leases that result in variable interest entities. This course provides answers to some of the more complicated accounting issues related to the topic.
FIELD OF STUDY