What is your company worth? Is business value the single most important metric? This session discusses various business valuation methods for any stage company: start-up, spin-off, or acquisition. Many valuation methods exist. Which method is right? Which is the ‘best’ for a given business or a given situation? CPAs and Corporate Financial Managers cannot afford to miss this course.
Course ID: VAB
Valuing a Business: What is this Company Worth?
- Learn common business valuation methods
- Reasons for business valuations
- The capital asset pricing model
- The cost of equity
- The weighted average cost of capital
- Discounted Cash Flow analysis
- Valuation methods discussed include:
- Asset and
- The issues and the pros and cons of these methods
- How do you increase the value of a business?
DESIGNED FORCorporate financial managers, business owners, entrepreneurs and professionals who advise them. CPAs with the ABV certification.
FIELD OF STUDY