Accountants often struggle to get clients to see them as “trusted advisors” instead of just tax preparers. The reward for succeeding is client loyalty and increased practice profit margins. This course will teach you how to utilize business valuations so clients see you as a value-added problem solver – whether or not you do business valuations yourself. (can be 1 hour keynote; or 2 – 4 hours)
Course ID: 2
Using Business Valuations to Keep Your Clients Loyal
- Learn how to use business valuations to position yourself as a value-added "problem solver"
- Why business owners so often misjudge values and how not knowing hurts them
- A simple, non-threatening way to "raise the valuation issue"
- How a valuation reveals an owner's financial and planning needs
- How the valuation process positions you as a "problem solver"
DESIGNED FORAccountants whose clients include business owners
FIELD OF STUDY