No matter your level in the firm, you can become a strategic partner to your clients and translate day-to-day client challenges into consulting opportunities. This workshop provides a process and supporting tools to assist you in engaging in meaningful client dialogue, transforming client service and growing your practice. This workshop is a combination of live presentation, video, workbook and role plays. Facilitated by practitioners currently using the process in their own firms, the workshop will provide practical guidance and real-life examples on how to implement this service model.
Course ID: TCA
Trusted Client Adviser Workshop
- Understand the changing professional landscape and the need for increased client service.
- Knowledgeably and confidently articulate your ideas and present yourself to clients.
- Engage in client need assessment discussions and get to the source of what keeps your clients awake at night.
- Think beyond core accounting services and consider holistic, strategic and proactive advice and ideas.
- Enhance your firm’s atmosphere and cohesion.
- Current professional trends
- Understanding, articulating and pricing value
- Engaging in thought provoking conversations utilizing specific listening and questioning techniques
- Preparing for and conducting an initial client consultation and client proposal meeting