No matter your level in the firm, you can become a strategic partner to your clients and translate day-to-day client challenges into consulting opportunities. This workshop provides a process and supporting tools to assist you in engaging in meaningful client dialogue, transforming client service and growing your practice. This workshop is a combination of live presentation, video, workbook and role plays. Facilitated by practitioners currently using the process in their own firms, the workshop will provide practical guidance and real-life examples on how to implement this service model.
Course ID: TCA
Trusted Client Adviser Workshop
- Understand the changing professional landscape and the need for increased client service.
- Knowledgeably and confidently articulate your ideas and present yourself to clients.
- Engage in client need assessment discussions and get to the source of what keeps your clients awake at night.
- Think beyond core accounting services and consider holistic, strategic and proactive advice and ideas.
- Enhance your firm’s atmosphere and cohesion.
- Current professional trends
- Understanding, articulating and pricing value
- Engaging in thought provoking conversations utilizing specific listening and questioning techniques
- Preparing for and conducting an initial client consultation and client proposal meeting
DESIGNED FORSole practitioners, CPAs, and partners in small to midsize firms and staff looking to take on more leadership roles
FIELD OF STUDY
- Management Services