Effective CFOs drive continuous improvements in their departments and beyond. Come share ideas with experienced CFOs that will allow you to improve your department’s performance in four key areas. Learn skills that will allow you to improve the effectiveness of your finance team and the company as a whole.
Course ID: TCFO
The Tactical CFO: Make Your Business Processes Work for You
- To provide CFOs with ideas which will improve their company’s business processes in four different areas.
Beyond Traditional Budgeting
- Substantially reduce financial planning effort
- Reduce politics in the planning process
- Makes your numbers far more useful Getting the Most from Your Information Systems
- Understanding user needs
- Make your software work for you
- Prevent errors before they occur Data Analysis and Management
- “Run the numbers” on non-financial data
- Expand your tools outside Excel
- Use your analysis skills to transform your business The Finance Team of Tomorrow
- Whom do you serve?
- Create what the customer wants
- Design efficient processes
- Lead an effective team Ten Tips for Successful CFOs This seminar includes group discussion of five cases.