This course teaches success skills and practices focusing on the challenges Millennials face as they transition from college to career.
Course ID: SFM
The Success Factor for Millennials – Preparing New Hires for Success in Their Careers
- After this course, participants will be able to:
- Define the success principles that differentiate high performers from the rest of the pack.
- Identify and work in their strengths
- Interact and communicate with member of other generations
- Understand your professional purpose and set appropriate effective goals
- know the difference between activity and results
- Get into action to get action
- Leverage networks and the help of others
- Use accountability partners and mastermind groups to increase your knowledge, effectiveness and motivation
- Get and stay motivated
- Define the three key characteristics of highly highly successful people and how to adopt them
- Obtaining clarity on your purpose and passion
- Defining goals that reflect who you are and what you want in your life an career
- Raising confidence and self esteem
- Overcoming obstacles and road blocks
DESIGNED FORRecent graduates to professional in the first 5 years of their career.
FIELD OF STUDY
- Personal Development