Most estate and financial planning programs tend to deal with tax techniques and number-crunching ideas. However, most of these programs neglected the human issues involved in the estate and financial planning process. This course provides the participant with a understanding of the psychological issues of planning.
Course ID: PSYC
The Psychology of Planning
- To provide participants with an understanding of the “human” issues of estate and financial planning to supplement the participants technical advice.
- Why clients fail to initiate or complete an estate plan
- Why clients fail to comprehend financial planning techniques
- Issues involving minor children
- Single parent issues
- Issues of the non-traditional client
- Issues involved in choosing the proper fiduciary
DESIGNED FORCPAs, financial planners, attorneys, insurance agents and bankers.
FIELD OF STUDY
- Specialized Knowledge & Application