This program recognizes that the controller must have current technical knowledge of financial subjects such as cash and debt management, planning, the latest accounting department efficiency issues, and new oversight and control concepts. This course makes a clear and important distinction between the older-style organization similar to GM, and the newer organizations like Google or Apple. As the course moves through the subjects, constant contrast is made between how things are done in the modern versus the older-style organization. Make sure you have all the right tools to thrive in today’s environment and manage a more successful organization!
Course ID: CL4BFP
The New Controllership: Keys to Boosting Financial Performance
- Determine how you, as a finance professional, can influence your organization’s success and make the most of your company’s potential.
- Apply techniques for managing a more successful organization.
- Identify new and more efficient ways to run your department.
- Distinguish new ways of achieving greater success as an individual
- Planning and budgeting
- Risk management
- Customer service and efficiency
- Cash and debt management
- Cloud computing