*Transforming 4 Hour & 8-Hour Programs * Stimulating Annual Meeting Keynote * Inspiring Conference Presentation * This course was first introduced as a CPE program in 2006. Through 2016, It has received an average rating of 4.93 in knowledge and 4.95 in presentation skills. It has been the most highly attended program presented by Jack Park in 2016. There are multiple common threads between championship football teams and peak performance organizations. Many of the high-impact strategies of America’s most successful football coaches can be adapted by CPAs to improve an organization’s performance. Successes on the gridiron and in the boardroom are often enhanced by similar tactics. Coach Vince Lombardi’s leadership model for crafting high performance organizations has become legendary. This CPE program will focus less on “what” Lombardi and other master coaches accomplished, and more on “how” they and other master coaches led their people to extraordinary levels of success. What others are saying: “Best class I have ever attended at the annual PICPA summer cluster in Hershey.” Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs “Over the years I have attended many of Jack Park’s fine programs in Atlanta, and this one is his best.” Georgia Society of CPAs “Best seminar I’ve ever attended. Jack Park is an entertaining presenter, and his knowledge of the subject is very impressive. An enlightening day. ” North Carolina Association of CPAs “Jack, your program was just what we needed. Excellent work. We definitely will schedule you again next year.” Microsoft Corporation “Each year Mr. Park’s programs are always among the highest rated by our people.” BMW Financial Services “Hiring Jack Park was a very good decision. His informative and uplifting presentation was exactly on target for our needs at Home Depot.” The Home Depot “This was one of the best MACPA Conferences I have attended. Jack kept the class involved. He didn’t talk at us, he talked with us.” Michigan Association of CPAs “It was excellent the way he customized the football stories for our group.” Deloitte & Touche “Mr. Park’s leadership talk was an exciting way to start our New England States MAP Conference. ” Massachusetts Society of CPAs “Wonderful speaker — great energy. Best class interaction I have had in a long time.” New Hampshire Society of CPAs “Park has an uncanny ability to link success on the football field with the business world.” Ohio Society of CPAs “Mr. Park’s keynote completely exceeded my expectations. I am not a football fan, but I found his presentation to be very compelling and useful.” Vermont Society of CPAs “Jack Park’s football leadership program is a classic. The Lombardi Leadership Lessons will definitely help me in my job.” Indiana CPA Society “Jack was well versed and an excellent leader. The group activities were fun and good to be a part of.” Arizona Society of CPAs
Course ID: LSMC
The Leadership Secrets of Football’s Master Coaches
- To understand how the leadership strategies and techniques of many outstanding football coaches can be adapted by CPAs to improve organizational performance.
- Connecting business with football to develop leadership talent
- How the CPA can acquire an expanded role as a communicator of solutions.
- How to position the CPA at a higher level in the organization’s decision-making process.
- To understand the eight core competencies of financial leadership and the five-C’s of self-development
- by understanding the Vince Lombardi Leadership Model.
- To understand the 12 Lombardi Leadership Lessons
- To understand the 20 characteristics of admired leaders.
- Championship Teams and Peak Performance Organizations — successes on the gridiron and in the boardroom.
- Building the Winning Organization – a proven three-step process for creating success at every level.
- The Lombardi Leadership Model — understanding how Coach Vince Lombardi transformed the lowly Green Bay Packers into perpetual winners.
- The 12 Lombardi Leadership Lessons — proven leadership practices developed by Coach Lombardi throughout his exceptionally successful career. Cornell-Dartmouth “Fifth Down” Game” – an extraordinary example of “character-in-action.”
- The Financial Leader’s Vital Competencies and Behaviors — eight core competencies that form the building blocks of financial leadership, and the five-C’s of self-development.
- Leadership in Action — communication skills for task assignments and building relationships.