The world is changing every hour of every day and so is your organization. But when was the last time you updated your leadership skill? There are too many examples of organizations that have failed because they believed that worked in the past would work in the future. The Harvard Business Review publishes innovative research and concepts promoting the latest in leadership. Review recent articles and research published in the last six months to keep your leadership skills fresh, functional, and effective.
Course ID: HBRLEAD
The Latest in Leadership – What’s New at the Harvard Business Review
- Identify the latest leadership trends
- Discuss how the concepts are applicable in your organization
- Identify ways to integrate new skills and techniques into your daily work life.
- Review 4-6 current articles from the Harvard Business Review
- Employ critical thinking skills to evaluate the concepts
- Identify ways to integrate the leadership concepts into your organization