Many accountants and others desire to have a quick overview of current and emerging issues and changes in accounting, auditing and other attest standards – to know what should be on their radar for transition and implementation. This course will provide a “big picture” overview of the most important elements of updates in U.S. GAAP and generally accepted auditing and other attest standards.
Course ID: THAA
The Executive Summary A&A Update – Highlights of the Most Critical Current Issues and Changes
- Describe the highlights of recent accounting, auditing and other attest standards activity
- Explain why new accounting standards were released, and the most significant impact on financial reporting
- Discuss any changes in the nature of services that public accountants can provide to clients
- Executive summary of the most important aspects of recently released accounting, auditing and other attest standards
- Timeline for effectives dates, to enable accountants and others to prioritize implementation and transition plans