This program presents, in non-technical terms, a comprehensive review of new tax developments most likely to affect the CPA who is not in public practice, but has tax related responsibilities in their employment. Participants learn how current issues affect their industry and their operations. This program is specially prepared and presented for the person who is not a tax specialist. Any new tax law is always included.
Course ID: TUFE
Tax Update for Financial Executives
- Maintain tax knowledge and awareness of tax changes that affect common business operations and individuals who own them
- Establish practical approaches required to comply with changes in tax law
- Identify IRS audit issues
- Avoid costly misunderstandings of tax law by learning from others’ mistakes
- Recent tax law changes
- Court decisions of general interest and applicability
- How to comply with changing tax rules
- IRS regulations, rulings, notices, and audit initiatives, including “Repair Regulations”
- Sample compliance documents
- Quality control in the tax function-your responsibility as a CPA
DESIGNED FORCPAs in public accounting and industry who advise issuers of financial statements about significant accounting & auditing issues.
FIELD OF STUDY