Werner-Rocca Seminars, Ltd., has developed a new course to address new strategies that should be considered under the new administration. As the Internal Revenue Code goes through changes, tax planning, financial planning, and estate planning techniques and strategies will need to be changed. In this course, the participant will learn how either proposed or actual legislative changes will affect these planning areas. Special planning circumstances (for example, single-parent issues) will be discussed within this context. This novel course is one that practitioners cannot afford to miss if they provide planning services to clients. Note: This course is designed as a live 8-hour lecture. However, it can be broken down into three 2-hour webinars
Course ID: PSNA
Tax, Financial, and Estate Planning Strategies Under the Trump Administration
- Recognize how proposed and/or actual changes to the Internal Revenue Code will affect the tax planning, financial planning, and estate planning techniques.
- List ideas as to how to create and/or update their client’s tax, financial, and estate plans du
- Review of proposed and/or actual legislation, including Individual Income Tax changes (rates and deductions); Elimination of the Alternative Minimum Tax; Increase in the standard deduction; Business Income Tax changes (rates and deductions); S Corporation issues; and Estate Tax elimination.
- Examination of a client’s current plan
- Understanding the problems facing a client due to the changing legislation
- Understanding how to find new pathways for a client’s tax, financial, and estate plan
- Specific techniques based on the proposed and/or new law
DESIGNED FORCPAs, EAs, attorneys, financial planners, insurance agents, and banker
FIELD OF STUDY