Differences between people are a major source of friction. Fortunately, it’s possible to manage such differences so work relationships are enhanced, productivity is increased, and conflict is minimized.
Course ID: SCMC
Strengthening Collaboration and Managing Conflict – no longer available
- Learn how to interact with different behavior styles in a way that promotes collaboration and reduces the potential for conflict.
Understand how value judgments impede our ability to work effectively with others
- Recognize your own and others’ behavior preferences
- Learn strategies for dealing more effectively with those whose behavior style is different from your own
- Recognize how over-utilizing your strengths can cause tension in relationships
- Develop specific behaviors for minimizing relationship tensions and reducing conflicts