As small business growth continues to drive the economy, unique opportunities exist for today’s practitioner. This course discusses how to consider and approach some of the opportunities for the strategic entrepreneurial accountant.
Course ID: NOTBOOK
Strategic Focus for Your Practice: It’s Not Just Bookkeeping Anymore…
- After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify opportunities that exist for entrepreneurial accountants
- Understand the importance of being a true strategic adviser for clients
- Apply a “CFO for hire” mindset in creating new entrepreneurial opportunities.
A “CFO for hire” Mindset
- Non-traditional Entrepreneurial Opportunities
- How technology plays a part
- Helping potential clients understand the importance of strategic focus
- Positioning, Collaboration and the “Right” Clients
DESIGNED FORIndependent practitioners and firms considering non-attestation and taxation services and those looking to expand their management consultant offerings. Current or former CFO’s or Controllers considering entrepreneurial options.
FIELD OF STUDY
- Business Mgmt & Organization