Top off your knowledge of the statement of cash flows. Review statement of cash flows preparation and presentation options and improve cash flow analysis. Explore the requirements of the statement of cash flows guidance and related standards, and learn how to make appropriate classifications of transactions and events. This course introduces you to, and helps boil down, the intricacies of the overall cash flow statement and its three major sections and includes a look forward at the changes expected to the Statement of Cash Flows as a result of FASB initiatives.
Course ID: CL4FCFS
Statement of Cash Flows: Preparation, Presentation, and Use
- Identify the requirements of the statement of cash flows guidance and related standards.
- Select appropriate classifications of transactions.
- Recall key points relating to technical considerations for cash equivalents, net presentation, and noncash transactions.
- Recall proposed changes from the FASB and IASB.
- Presentation requirements and issues
- Operating section options and reporting issues
- Cash equivalents-issues and examples
- Ongoing developments and proposed changes
- Statement of cash flow worksheets
DESIGNED FORPractitioners and financial professionals involved in preparing financial statements
FIELD OF STUDY