Polished speaking and confident delivery are skills that elude many, but these are skills that can be learned and developed to enhance your career, sales and network or to take your message out into to your profession, buying community or any demographic. The ability to speak confidently and engage your audience, in a conference room or a conference ballroom can transform you career and network. This course is for speakers who have some skill and experience and want to improve their skills and their platform
Course ID: 2
Speaking to Advance your Career
- Participants who complete this course will be able to:
- Assess and determine your strengths and weaknesses as a speaker and capitalize on the strengths
- Learn how to introduce a speaker and how to receive and introduction
- Learn options for presenting locally to develop and grow your business
- What is a keynote talk, what are the distinguishing characteristics, how do you develop one
- Identify delivery techniques and how audience response
- Identify the types of speakers
- Components of talk and how to write one and prepare one for presentation
- How to write a talk that can be lengthen or shortened depending on the event or audience
- How to determine your topic
- Information vs. Entertainment, how much of each should be in the talk
- How pass the "cocktail party" test.
- How to introduce and effective call to action.
DESIGNED FORProfessionals who want to grow their executive presence, their sales and their leadership through their speaking ability.
FIELD OF STUDY