Make sure your clients are protecting themselves from the onslaught of higher taxes. Get the latest techniques for building and conserving wealth through proactive tax-planning and investment strategies. Completely updated for tax law changes, this course will bring you up-to-date on the latest strategies which will keep more money in the hands of your clients and make you look like a hero!
Course ID: CL4CYCT
Smart Tax Planning Strategies for Individuals
- Recall how to increase client wealth by focusing on tax-saving opportunities.
- Apply tax-planning moves in light of new and recent tax developments.
- Recognize ways to protect your client from tax pitfalls.
- Recall anticipated possible tax legislation and determine how to position your clients for financial success.
- Tax-smart strategies for capital-gain assets and fixed-income investments
- 0.9% and 8% Medicare taxes
- Mutual fund tax strategies
- Tax-saving ideas for self-employed clients – including ways to reduce self-employment and FICA taxes, strategies for husband-wife businesses, depreciation deductions, and lots more
- Tax angles for vacation homes, timeshares, and co-ownership arrangements
- Divorcing clients – tax angles are critically important
- Understanding the tax implications of personal residence short sales and foreclosures
- Employer stock options: tax planning moves