No one is born a skilled negotiator. However, you can learn negotiation skills with training and practice. This seminar provides insights into how to handle negotiation situations that financial managers commonly encounter.
Course ID: SN
Skillful Negotiations: Getting the Most from Your Banker, Customers and Vendors
- Participants will learn to:
- Negotiate bank lending agreements – Know the players in bank financing – Calculate debt capacity – Negotiate loan covenants
- Negotiate salaries
- Negotiate terms with customers and vendors
- Why seek a Win-Win solution
- Why customers should always seek cost breakdowns and vendors should never give them
- Tips for: – Preparing for the negotiation – Making concessions – Responding to offers Practice Negotiations and Discussion: This seminar includes five exercises including four practice negotiations.