Coaching requires focus, empathy, and skill and is built on conversations that can be challenging – especially when the coach wants to help someone develop or change to be more productive. This workshop gives coaches an opportunity to understand and practice conversation skills, feedback techniques, and assessing SMART goals. It helps define the role of a coach who is an active professional helping less experienced professionals learn and achieve.
Course ID: SCCPM
Skillful Coaching: Careers and Performance Matter
- Develop a strategy for effective career coaching that builds on SMART goals and effective feedback
- Demonstrate skills needed for effective performance and career discussions
- The benefits that employees receive when they achieve clarity and ongoing coaching
- How to use coaching to align goals of individuals with the organization’s overall strategy
- Sharing expectations and suggestions that maximize opportunities to succeed