Speaking with presence is a vital skill that everyone can learn. Whether you are presenting complex information to a client, speaking to colleagues, or briefing your superiors, your ability to communicate with presence can make or break your career. In just a short time, you will learn how to hone your message and transform your delivery.
Course ID: SPKPRES
Public Speaking: How to Speak with Presence
- Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the important quality of a good slide presentation
- Identify the elements to start a presentation successfully
- Describe why voice variation is important
- Identify the three types of presence
Speaking with Presence is based on Green Room Speakers’ three types of presence: Presence of Self: Participants will learn and practice three powerful exercises to reduce anxiety and get in the zone.
- Presence of Message: Participants will learn how to hone a clear message. They will work on an actual presentation in real time.
- Presence of Delivery: Includes easy and fun exercises to dramatically improve delivery, as well as a toolbox of concrete exercises that can be applied immediately – in any speaking setting.