Keep up with the changes in the requirements for public companies, their management, and their auditors. The corporate financial reporting manager or independent auditor is responsible for keeping up with the modifications. This course will update you on the latest pronouncements, regulations, and guidance issued by the SEC and PCAOB as they apply to the filings and audits of this reporting cycle. Plus, you will learn what these organizations are planning and saying about the future so you can be out front in identifying developments that affect your company or auditing firm.
Course ID: 2
Public Company Update: SEC, PCAOB, and Other Developments
- Identify recent SEC and PCAOB rules and guidance and other developments that affect filings or engagements in this reporting cycle.
- Identify key financial and non-financial requirements of an Initial Public Offering (IPO).
- SEC guidance that could directly affect your company, management and auditors
- PCAOB firm registration, audit standards, and auditor regulation developments
- Actions by the AICPA center for Audit Quality SEC Regulations Committee and others
- Emerging issues, trends, and new resources
DESIGNED FORAccountants involved in SEC accounting and reporting and independent auditors (senior through partner) of SEC registrants
FIELD OF STUDY