Discover ways to make your company more profitable through process improvement. This fast-paced, interactive seminar will teach you how to use Big 4 consulting tools and process improvement analysis techniques to identify and implement cost saving opportunities through process reviews. This course will make the experienced financial manager and the professional accountant more efficient and value-added in their respective fields.
Course ID: PI
Process Improvement: Enhance Your Bottom Line
- To assist participants in becoming more value-added contributors to their organizations.
- To apply the techniques of internal auditing to operational analysis.
- To provide an introduction to risk and control self-assessment procedures.
- To discuss the impact of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act on operational analysis.
- To explore the interaction between operational analysis and enterprise risk management
- Conducting process improvement analysis and reviews
- Using Big 4 process analysis tools
- Integrating a process improvement program into your routine finance function
- Practicing business process mapping techniques
- Using the Value Chain Analysis to evaluate business processes
- Learning the performance analysis 7 step method
- Considering the SOX 404/financial statement assertions impact in process analysis Cases and Group Discussion: This seminar includes five case studies including a process improvement analysis case.
DESIGNED FORControllers, cost accountants, internal auditors and other corporate financial managers
FIELD OF STUDY