Presentation skills are essential to effective leaders, especially for CFOs who must tell their company’s story to both internal and external audiences. In this seminar, you will learn (1) to deliver presentations effectively and with confidence, (2) to take “big picture” information and make it relevant to specific audiences, and (3) to conduct an effective “Question and Answer” session.
Course ID: PSS
Presentation Skills for Success: Make Your Message Compelling
- To increase the comfort level and skills of financial managers in making presentations.
- Audience Assessment: – Audience profile – Five questions to answer before preparing your presentation
- Message and Media – What does the audience need to know? – What is the best way to convey that message?
- How to Get Your Points Across – Identify your normal presentation style – What to do about “Presentation Anxiety” – Sell your ideas using four critical elements
- Q&A Sessions – Anticipate questions – Field questions – Handle disruptive behaviors Practice and Critique: The only way to become an effective presenter is with practice. We will introduce concepts and examples then allow time for you to prepare a presentation using a topic of your own choosing to deliver. Participants will provide each other feedback for improvement.