By using data unique to measuring what drives you, we will align these characteristics with practice development strategies. You will discover how to blend both real and virtual resources into your practice development strategies.
Course ID: 3
Practice Development: Define the Virtual Handshake
- Align yourself with the needs of a current or prospective client relationship.
- Recognize when and how to deliver a real or virtual handshake effectively
- Recognize environmental conditions that promote or diminish relationship development
- Evaluate 16 human desires unique to just you
- Use six steps for developing and maintaining a mindful client relationship
- Apply the best methods for initiating a handshake, real and virtual
- Recognize how the environment influences a current or prospect relationship
- Recognize how his/her intentions impact a current or prospect relationship
DESIGNED FORThose routinely involved in client acquisition and development
FIELD OF STUDY
- Business Mgmt & Organization