Podcast host Peter Margaritis, CPA, CGMA, MAc, interviews Mike Sciortino and discusses how it’s hard to find a professional service business that hasn’t implemented Gratitude Marketing in one form or another. While traditional marketing speaks at people, Gratitude Marketing engages and connects with people. Gratitude Marketing will help you connect on a deeper and more meaningful level with your clients. If you want the heart to prompt the mind, a warm, caring attitude is vital!
Course ID: POD-GM
PODCAST: Gratitude Marketing – Mike Sciortino
- Define the concept of gratitude marketing
- Identify strategies to increase client retention, increase referrals and increase revenues.
- List techniques on how you connect with clients on a personal, human level rather than talking at them with traditional marketing tactics
- Recognize how building long-term relationships nurtures trust with clients and leads to more business
- Relationship management
- Gratitude marketing
- Making stronger connections with your clients
DESIGNED FORPractitioners, auditors, analysts, firm administrators, and finance professionals
FIELD OF STUDY
- Communications and Marketing