Business Planning is a process by which an organization envisions its future and develops the required plans and procedures to accomplish that vision. Developing this unified sense of direction is essential for success, yet fir most organizations it is frequently overlooked. This program strongly focuses on EXECUTION and implementation of the business plan — two many excellent plans are never achieved.
Course ID: 2
Planning for Profits – How to Develop and EXECUTE an Effective Business Plan, Presented by Jennifer Elder, CPA, CMA, CIA, CFF, CGMA
- How the CPA/Financial Leader can effectively lead the Business Planning process. Step-by-Step procedure.
- How to identify key results areas (KRAs) and analyze critical issues.
- Purpose and benefits of Business Planning.
- Strategic Thinking - Define the Desired Outcome
- Strategic Planning
- Operations Planning
- Financial Planning
- EXECUTION and Implementation of the Business Plan
DESIGNED FORCPAs directly or indirectly involved with their organization's Business Planning, Financial Analysis, and Financial Reporting. CPAs in Public Accounting who need to enhance their ability to help their clients improve profitability.
FIELD OF STUDY