Better understanding how different personality types are likely to communicate and react to situations will help you plan better interactions with others (peers, staff, supervisors, customers, and more!) In this course, you will learn your own natural personality style, and how to quickly identify the personality style of others in order to interact with them more effectively.
Course ID: 2
Personality Styles – Adjusting to Varying Personality Types for Improved Communication and Performance
- Describe four significant personality styles that can be used to categorize the behavioral tendencies of yourself and others
- Explain how your natural personality style will impact your ability to communicate, coach, manage projects, and more!
- Apply illustrative examples of how to properly modify your natural tendencies for improved interactions with others
- Identify four major personality styles
- Learn your natural style and what that means about how you tend to act and communicate
- Analyze how to use your natural strengths to your advantage, and how to control your weaknesses
- Discover how to adjust your natural style to more effectively interact and communicate with others
- Learn how to use your knowledge to get the “most” out of others
DESIGNED FORAnyone interested in improving interpersonal relationships with others
FIELD OF STUDY