Do you know what makes not-for-profit accounting and financial reporting different? Are you aware of how not-for-profit financial statements will change as a result of the FASB’s Financial Statement Project? Through a combination of practical guidance and case studies, this course will provide insight into what makes not-for-profits different while training you to clear key hurdles in not-for-profit accounting and reporting in an efficient and effective manner. Avoid the potholes of confusion and provide a financial picture that end users can truly understand.
Course ID: NFPF
Not-for-Profit Financial Reporting: Mastering the Unique Requirements
- Identify the impact of the FASB’s Not-for-Profit Financial Statement Project.
- Identify the unique aspects of the not-for-profit environment
- Apply the unique not-for-profit accounting and reporting requirements
- Recall ways to perform more effective audits of not-for-profit organizations with better knowledge of not-for-profit accounting and reporting requirements
- Core elements of financial reporting
- Exchange transactions and contributions
- Reporting and measuring results
- Impact of FASB’s Not-for-Profit Financial Statement Project
DESIGNED FORProfessionals working with or in the not-for-profit environment
FIELD OF STUDY
- Accounting (Gvmt)