Are you aware of how not-for-profit financial statements will change because of FASB’s Financial Statement Standard? Do you know what makes not-for-profit accounting and financial reporting different? Avoid the potholes of confusion and provide a financial picture that end users can truly understand. Through a combination of practical guidance and case studies, this course provides insight into what makes not-for-profits different. As well, you will receive guidance on FASB’s new financial statement standard which will have a major impact on the financial reporting for not for profits, allowing you to clear the hurdles in an efficient and effective manner
Course ID: NFPF
Not-for-Profit Financial Reporting: Mastering the Unique Requirements
- Identify the impact of the FASB’s Not-for-Profit Financial Statement Standard.
- Identify the unique aspects of the not-for-profit environment.
- Apply the unique not-for-profit accounting and reporting requirements.
- Recall ways to perform more effective audits of not-for-profit organizations with better knowledge of not-for-profit accounting and reporting requirements.
- Core elements of financial reporting
- Exchange transactions and contributions
- Reporting and measuring results
- Impact of FASB’s Not-for-Profit Financial Statement Project
DESIGNED FORProfessionals working with or in the not-for-profit environment
FIELD OF STUDY
- Accounting (Gvmt)