The best avenue to success is to be indispensable to your clients. The best way to becoming indispensable is having a solid understanding of your client’s business. This course details the latest developments affecting not-for-profits such as requirements of FASB directed toward the organizations and information on the latest OMB and Yellow Book developments.
Course ID: NAU
Not-for-Profit Accounting and Auditing Update
- Apply the most recent requirements of the FASB directed toward not-for-profits.
- Recall key points related to the latest developments in OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
- Identify recent activities of the AICPA.
- Federal government activities
- Accounting standards updates
- ASB Clarity Project
- AICPA activities and emerging issues related to not-for-profit entities
- Private company financial reporting
DESIGNED FORAccounting and finance personnel responsible for accounting and financial reporting for not-for-profits and auditors
FIELD OF STUDY
- Accounting (Gvmt)
- Auditing (Gvmt)