These are odd fiscal times, and “Best Practices” are obsolete. Stop being defensive with your core business and people practices – use Human Resources both as a force for change and have impact on the bottom line. Get some fresh ideas for 2014 from some surprising areas of business.
Course ID: NEWNORM
Next Steps in the New Normal World
- In this fast-paced and entertaining session, you will hear several practical case studies that can be used to both reduce your liabilities and improve client retention.
- How some parts of health insurance reform may actually help your operation and your bottom line
- How a focus on “soft skills” and hiring policies can improve your customer retention competitive advantage
- Two key points of new data on the generational challenges facing modern employers
- Real world terms with practical examples offered in easy to implement steps
FIELD OF STUDY